Yeah, I know, it’s only a form letter, a form-email to be precise, but someone in the campaign was thinking about etiquette and that people might appreciate a thank you note!
Just wanted to make sure I had a chance to thank you personally for your donation to my campaign.
In the last few weeks, our campaign has built an incredible amount of momentum–and it’s truly because of the support of Americans like you that we’ve been able to do so much in such a short period of time. I’m honored and humbled to have your support, and your faith in me to be President of the United States.
We don’t say it enough, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you again for your support. And thank you again for standing with my campaign.
All my best,
I made a $50 donation to Mrs Fiorina’s campaign a week ago. It would have been more, but I am just a poor boy (though my story’s seldom told), and perhaps I’ll be able to contribute more later.
And now, on to the blogroll!
- Robert Stacey Stacy McCain on The Other McCain: INVASION: European Union Faces ‘Millions of Potential Refugees’ One wonders if the oh-so-liberal Europeans are having a bit more sympathy for our own immigrant crisis.
- Donald Douglas on American Power: Los Angeles Declares ‘State of Emergency’ in Homeless Crisis, Will Commit $100 Million
- Karen on The Lonely Conservative: $4.5 Billion For Syrian Migrants While VA Shorted $2.6 Billion Can we take care of our own people first?
- Hube on the Colossus of Rhodey: Trump, Carson deal with elitist, media backlash
- Kemberlee Kaye on Le*gal In*sur*rec*tion: Some dare say conspiracy: Who will be first Hillary aide to flip on her? Uhhh, maybe the first one who doesn’t want to go to jail?
- William Teach on The Pirate’s Cove: Man With Largest Carbon Footprint In World Says He Should Have Acted Sooner On “Climate Change” Cap-and-trade is about the dumbest Idea of which I have heard. Under C&T, an industry under its assigned carbon targets can sell that underage to another industry which is above them. Thus the higher polluting agency can buy credits for less than it would cost them to clean up, as opposed to having to clean up. Can someone tell me how that helps the environment?
- Marybeth Glenn on The Victory Girls: Trump Receives Boos After Calling Marco Rubio “Clown”
- Darleen Click on Protein Wisdom: “Transmisogynist” … yes, dears, some believe this is a thing Apparently, some transsexual “women” are distraught that many (most?) lesbians don’t want to have sex with them because they don’t see them as women. There’s just so much crazy in all of that it’s mind boggling.
- Patterico on Patterico’s Pontifications: Donald Trump: Rich Lowry and Fox News Insulted Me and the FCC Should Fine Them! You’d think that someone who tosses insults left and right the way that Mr Trump does wouldn’t be so thin-skinned himself, but if you thought that, you’d be very wrong; Donald Trump is more thin-skinned than Barack Hussein Obama, and that’s saying something.
- Perry on Bridging the Gap: nothing new since 2014!
- Repair Man Jack on RedState: For Wendy Davis And Other Leftists Losing Is Never Saying Good-Bye
That’s all for this week!