Normally, I have more comentary on these articles, but I’ve been pretty busy today doing absolutely nothing:
- Kit Lange on the Victory Girls: The White House Cares About Your Privacy…Or Something
- DNW on Truth Before Dishonor: Another totalitarian judicial intervention
- Karen, The Lonely Conservative: SEIU Reps Accompany OSHA For Safety Inspections Of Non Union Workplaces
StaceyStacy McCain: Fake Hate Scandal: ‘University Policy’ Protects Racist Hoax Perpetrator
- Hube at the Colossus of Rhodey: Laugher(s) of the Day.
- Phineas on Sister Toldjah: Michael Barone’s last line will leave a mark
- Sis on Sister Toldjah: From horror to hope: DE clinic where Gosnell worked PT will become food pantry, shelter
- Darleen Click on Protein Wisdom: “This kind of incest is common in Washington,” and Ho hum, Amanda Marcotte hates babies and demands you notice.
- Mike’s America on Political Realities: Fascist Professor of Pornography and Prostitution Violently Attacks Free Speech Rights of Pro Life Protesters
- William Teach on The Pirate’s Cove: Oops: $2.3 Million Wind Turbine For VA Sits Idle and Washington Post Really Wants Hillary To Stress Sexism If She Runs
- Patterico on Patterico’s Pontifications: Lefties Totally Goof Up Story on Matt Drudge’s Payment of the ObamaCare “Liberty Tax”
- Donald Douglas on American Power: .