Alas! Despite our best efforts, Doug Ross failed to include either THE FIRST STREET JOURNAL or TRUTH BEFORE DISHONOR in the 2012 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners.
But, amongst our blogroll friends, there were some winners:
- Hot Air, as the Best Group Blog;
- RedState, a tie for Best Political Site;
- Robert Stacy McCain won The Ernie Pyle Award for Best Political Blogger;
- Erick Erickson was named the Most Influential Political Blogger;
- Pirate’s Cove was one of a three-way tie for Best Climate Blog;
- Chris Muir, Day By Day was one of a two-way tie for Best Cartoonist;
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion was the Best Law Blog;
- Sister Toldjah, was one of a six-way tie for Best All-Around Blogging;
- Jeff Goldstein, Protein Wisdom won for Best Writing on a Blog;
My guess is that Mr Ross simply isn’t familiar with our site, or we’d surely have won in either political commentary, economics or the most bile amongst commenters categories.