What’s Good For Me (NBC’s Gregory) Should Not Be Available For Thee

Gregory Mocks LaPierre for Proposing Armed Guards, but Sends Kids to High-Security School4:58 PM, Dec 23, 2012
BY DANIEL HALPER

David Gregory mocked the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre for proposing that armed guards be at every school in America. But the NBC host seems to have no problem with armed guards protecting his kids everyday where they attend school in Washington, D.C.

“You proposed armed guards in school. We’ll talk about that in some detail in a moment. You confronted the news media. You blamed Hollywood and the gaming industry. But never once did you concede that guns could actually be part of the problem. Is that a meaningful contribution, Mr. LaPierre, or a dodge?,” asked Gregory.

Later the host suggested that guns don’t prevent violence in schools (he cited the mass shootings at Columbine and Virginia Tech). “But you would concede that, as good as an idea as you think this is, it may not work. Because there have been cases where armed guards have not prevented this kind of massacre, this kind of carnage. I want you would concede that point, wouldn’t you?,” Gregory pleaded.

More Left Leaning Hypocrisy Here:

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gregory-mocks-lapierre-proposing-armed-guards-sends-kids-high-security-school_691057.html

65 Comments

  1. Yorkshire, I think David Gregory is correct. Here is what Jeffrey Goldberg argued the other day in The Atlantic, as noted by William Falk in The Week:

    It is too late for any law to stop the slaughter in a nation of 300 million guns. Perhaps we should simply accept some collateral damage as the price for individual liberty, and insist that individual citizens carry Glocks in every kindergarten, college classroom, church, workplace, and mall. Surely then we’d be safe!

    Pretty sad commentary about our country, isn’t it, all because too many of us, our Editor included, insist on an absolutist interpretation of the First Amendment.

    The other solution, of course, is to amend the First Amendment, as our Editor suggested, but probably does not favor himself. Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo. I doubt that even his own wife, a medical service provider, agrees with him.

  2. Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo. I doubt that even his own wife, a medical service provider, agrees with him.

    And this outrageous statement is a perfect example of why you can shove your “Merry Christmases” straight up your ass. Editor “favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included”??? Because he disagrees with you??? Not to mention bringing up still more personal information about someone given in good faith. And you wonder why I refuse to meet your pitiful self??

    Here’s my “Merry Christmas” to you, you diseased son of a bitch: Fuck you, Perry.

  3. Now, now, Koolo. He’s got “good intent” and he’s “compassionate”. Can’t you tell by what he writes to the Editor? After all, if one believes in the right of Free men to own guns, one must be for killing children! It must be me but somehow I just don’t picture the Editor being for killing children. Or his wife. Projection?

  4. WW wrote:

    Pretty sad commentary about our country, isn’t it, all because too many of us, our Editor included, insist on an absolutist interpretation of the First Amendment.

    The other solution, of course, is to amend the First Amendment, as our Editor suggested, but probably does not favor himself. Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo. I doubt that even his own wife, a medical service provider, agrees with him.

    I presume that you actually meant the Second Amendment, but, given your comments on citizens’ United v Federal Election Commission, I suppose that you’d like to amend the First as well. I see it as perfectly honest to state that one believes that the Constitution needs to be amended for this purpose or that, but I would oppose amending any part of the Bill of Rights.

  5. koolo wrote:

    Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo. I doubt that even his own wife, a medical service provider, agrees with him.

    And this outrageous statement is a perfect example of why you can shove your “Merry Christmases” straight up your ass. Editor “favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included”??? Because he disagrees with you??? Not to mention bringing up still more personal information about someone given in good faith. And you wonder why I refuse to meet your pitiful self??

    Here’s my “Merry Christmas” to you, you diseased son of a bitch: Fuck you, Perry.

    I have mentioned previously, in public, that my wife is a registered nurse and a certified pediatric nurse; Wagonwheel has not violated any confidences with his statement above.

    I disapprove of your final sentence.

  6. Koolo, you, a school teacher, are allowing yourself to be consumed and overwhelmed with hatred. I would expect that most observers on here would not wish their children in your class, and would want your administration to take appropriate action.

    Regarding my comment, I am left with that conclusion since our Editor has offered no solutions to these WMD-like weapons being in the hand of sick people, which is the only conclusion left which one can form. In effect, he has placed his allegiance to an absolute interpretation of the First Amendment, ahead of ALL else!

    And you yourself would prefer to dwell in an attitude of hating those with whom you disagree, rather than have a reasonable discussion of this topic.

    [Personal threat deleted; please refer to Comments & Conduct Policy. -- Editor] Your behavior is out of control. [Whose personal behavior is out of control? You are, once again, posting personal threats, which cannot be tolerated. --Editor]

    You are a nasty and miserable human being, in need of counseling at the very least.

    Now try to get in the Christmas spirit.

    PS: At the very least, we should prohibit these WMD-like weapons, limit the number of bullets in a magazine, recind the gun-show loophole, and require background checks for all who desire to purchase/own a gun. And for those who do desire to own, rigorous training should be required. And note well, I am not against Americans owning guns.

    But look at the damage:

    * Every year we have 30,000 gun deaths, 55% of which are suicides;

    * this is the equivalent of 10 9/11′s;

    * there are 60,000 wounded every year;

    * this is worse than what happens on a battlefield when waging war;

    * our population is about 3.1 million, and we have 3.0 million guns, the most heavily armed developed nation.

    Is this our Editor’s concept of sanity, all because of his insistence on an absolutist interpretation of the First Amendment?

    I strongly disagree.

    Apparently all this does not phase koolo, whereas spreading hatred does. Something is terribly wrong here; that,s all I’m saying; and it needs attention!

  7. Now, now, Koolo. He’s got “good intent” and he’s “compassionate”. Can’t you tell by what he writes to the Editor? After all, if one believes in the right of Free men to own guns, one must be for killing children! It must be me but somehow I just don’t picture the Editor being for killing children. Or his wife. Projection?

    Projection? Our Editor being for killing children? Hardly. But comments like these, and many others, give you a rather high hater rating, Hoagie. Sure, you can call me a Socialist, Commie, unpatriotic, …, and I can make similar critical remarks about your positions, like rightie, extremist, unpatriotic, …, but these do not reach the pure hatred emanating from koolo, as our Editor has noted as well by his “disapproval”.

    Perhaps we all need a little rest from all this, as befitting the spirit of the season in which we find ourselves. I’m starting my rest right now, right here in friendly Durham, NC, home of Coach K and his Duke Blue Devils.

  8. We should have an open and honest debate about the misuse of guns, but it can’t happen because the Left refuses to be either open about their intention to deprive law abiding citizens of their rights by limiting or revoking the Second Amendment, or to be honest about the causes and possible remedial responses to current shootings.

    And, so long as the Left refuses to debate in good faith the issue can never be peacefully resolved.

  9. You say that a person who disagrees w/you wants to see children MURDERED, and *I’m* out of control?? And there is the usual Perry threat — again. How many times must this occur, Editor? Three? Four? Ten? He accuses you of wanting children dead, I respond quite appropriately, and then I get threatened — again.

    I guess I’ll end up like someone else who had enough of threats. The threats didn’t stop — even got worse — when all that’s happened is a response IN KIND to a diseased troll who operates on one standard, and then threatens people who use the same standard.

    You can have Perry, Editor. Your long fuse has gotten beyond ridiculous. I am outta here.

    Oh, and fuck you, Perry.

  10. Wagonwheel wrote:

    You are a nasty and miserable human being, in need of counseling at the very least.

    Now try to get in the Christmas spirit.

    Amazing. And you actually think that such a comment would get anyone in the Christmas spirit?

  11. You have a very warped sense of the “Christmas spirit,” Perry, if you think that threatening Koolo’s livelihood for the umpteenth time (and don’t try to deny it, dude, because your threats are in this site’s archives for all to see). You whine all the time about “civility,” and yet you never display any civility yourself. You are a hypocrite in every sense of the word.

    You are a nasty and miserable human being, in need of counseling at the very least.

    There you go again, suggesting that those who disagree with you are mentally ill. And the only nasty and miserable human being I see is you. You project your own negative qualities onto people whenever they disagree with you. Do you get a pleasure out of threatening people’s livelihoods?

  12. The problem on the Second amendment is the subject always becomes irrational. It’s like no one on the Left can trust anyone on the Right and vice-versa. This same split is on practically everything including abortions, guns, taxes, spending, rich vs. poor, and many more issues. The civility that had existed in this country has been wrung out of almost everybody. The news has even taken sides so you never know if you are getting the truth, or are getting propaganda. This problem must be sorted out before we move on. And having a president who works more on division of sides, hasn’t helped one bit, and has shown no leadership, nor ownership.

  13. Koolo, you, a school teacher, are allowing yourself to be consumed and overwhelmed with hatred. I would expect that most observers on here would not wish their children in your class, and would want your administration to take appropriate action.

    You do not speak for the children of anywhere, Perry. And Thank God you’re not in any administrative position, as I imagine you’d abuse your power on a regular basis and fire people for simply disagreeing with you.

  14. Koolo is “out of here”, so he says:

    You say that a person who disagrees w/you wants to see children MURDERED, and *I’m* out of control??

    Yes, you are out of control, koolo. Moreover, I never said that which you just accused me of. Citation please!

    Mr Editor wrote:

    Amazing. And you actually think that such a comment would get anyone in the Christmas spirit?

    Christmas spirit or not, Mr Editor. Guess I’m not as thick-skinned as you are.

  15. The other solution, of course, is to amend the First Amendment, as our Editor suggested, but probably does not favor himself. Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo. I doubt that even his own wife, a medical service provider, agrees with him.

    This is what Koolo was referring to, Perry, which you conveniently forgot.

  16. Koolo said: “You say that a person who disagrees w/you wants to see children MURDERED, and *I’m* out of control??”

    To which Wagonwheel replied: “Yes, you are out of control, koolo. Moreover, I never said that which you just accused me of. Citation please!

    Yet, in his post: Wagonwheel says:
    Monday, 24 December 2012 at 12:53

    “Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included,”.
    Your OWN words Wagonwheel. There’s your citation.

  17. I love this comment: “And you yourself would prefer to dwell in an attitude of hating those with whom you disagree, rather than have a reasonable discussion of this topic.”

    Exactly how does one have a “reasonable discussion” with someone who is an emotional basket case? Or a person who has this after his comment: “[Personal threat deleted; please refer to Comments & Conduct Policy. -- Editor] Your behavior is out of control. [Whose personal behavior is out of control? You are, once again, posting personal threats, which cannot be tolerated. --Editor]“?

    Wagonwheel, you sound like a woman perpetualy in change of life.

  18. The other solution, of course, is to amend the First Amendment, as our Editor suggested, but probably does not favor himself. Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo. I doubt that even his own wife, a medical service provider, agrees with him.

    This is what Koolo was referring to, Perry, which you conveniently forgot.

    W.A. Noman purposely takes my statement out of context to make his attack, and Hoagie dishonorably follows up.

    Here is what I actually stated:

    Projection? Our Editor being for killing children? Hardly. But comments like these, and many others, give you a rather high hater rating, Hoagie. Sure, you can call me a Socialist, Commie, unpatriotic, …, and I can make similar critical remarks about your positions, like rightie, extremist, unpatriotic, …, but these do not reach the pure hatred emanating from koolo, as our Editor has noted as well by his “disapproval”.

    Perhaps we all need a little rest from all this, as befitting the spirit of the season in which we find ourselves. I’m starting my rest right now, right here in friendly Durham, NC, home of Coach K and his Duke Blue Devils.

  19. I somehow posted the above before finishing, so here is the rest:

    My point above is that my political enemies, to use Hoagie’s terminology, “enemies” such as Hoagie himself and W.A. Noman, and koolo too, will break all the rules of decency in order to make their attacks personal. You know what, I care not what folks like these think.

    However, I do care about what our Editor thinks, because basically I believe he is an honorable person, though politically extreme. My statement did not accuse him of wishing for children to be murdered; my statement was purposely hyperbolic, to make a point, which I later had to explain, as per my statement quoted in the previous post.

    Finally, Mr Editor, what you perceive to be a threat to koolo, is stated with good reason. A person with his temperament and behavior, as exhibited time after time on this blog, renders him unsuitable to be a teacher. My “threat”, which you know well is impossible for me to carry out. Let us hope that he is capable of coming to reasonable behavior required of a teacher after some coumseling, but I won’t sit by silently on this issue. If this earns my being banned from this blog, so be it.

  20. “My point above is that my political enemies, to use Hoagie’s terminology, “enemies” such as Hoagie himself and W.A. Noman, and koolo too, will break all the rules of decency in order to make their attacks personal.”

    You’re kidding, right? You actually believe it is we who are breaking all the rules of dececy? Yet your very first statement was that I’m dishonorable. Then to add insult, you set yourself up as the determiner of whether Koolo should teach. You, and you alone can rule on Koolo’s “temperament and behavior”.

  21. And that, in your mind renders Koolo “unsuitable to be a teacher.” I am curious as to what standard you employ to determine who should be suitable to teach? Since you disagree with the school district which employs him.

  22. “Hoagie, we all have opinions, but you are happy to negate mine.”

    Yes Wagonwheel, we all do have opinions but you seem to think that only yours count. You also seem to believe that anyone with an opinion other than yours is somehow evil or is ” in need of counseling at the very least”. So if one is not a left wing extremist one must be nuts?

  23. I took nothing out of context, Perry. I was reiterating what you just said. And I haven’t attacked you personally… to you, “attacks” are whenever someone disagrees with you… you can’t handle the fact that people might just think differently than you.

    Oh, and Perry? Koolo isn’t the one who needs counseling. You do. Your obsession with threatening people with whom you disagree is beyond disturbing.

  24. Yorkshire wishes, then requests:

    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL – Now knock it off.

    W.A. Noman responds:

    I took nothing out of context, Perry. I was reiterating what you just said. And I haven’t attacked you personally… to you, “attacks” are whenever someone disagrees with you… you can’t handle the fact that people might just think differently than you.

    Figures! It’s part of the DNA. Is W.A. Noman stalker koolo redux?

    Noman continues:

    Oh, and Perry? Koolo isn’t the one who needs counseling. You do. Your obsession with threatening people with whom you disagree is beyond disturbing.

    To which I simply reply again:

    Finally, Mr Editor, what you perceive to be a threat to koolo, is stated with good reason. A person with his temperament and behavior, as exhibited time after time on this blog, renders him unsuitable to be a teacher. My “threat”, which you know well is impossible for me to carry out. Let us hope that he is capable of coming to reasonable behavior required of a teacher after some counseling, but I won’t sit by silently on this issue. If this earns my being banned from this blog, so be it.

    Look at what happened when some of the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church remained silent about what was going on with some children in their midst. Remaining silent is not an option for me.

    This has nothing whatsoever to do with political disagreements, W.A. Noman.

  25. It has everything to do with political disagreements unless you are suggesting Koolo is a homosexual pedofile since that’s what the church was covering up. That’s not what you’re saying is it WW? Therefore, the only conclusion we can draw is that you think he should be tossed from teaching because he’s conservative. Perhaps we could make it a crime like DWI, we’ll call it TWC, Teaching While Conservative. Intolerable! Cast him aside, ruin his reputation, destroy his career…he’s a conservative and we’ll have none of that around our kids.

  26. You really are in denial. You said; ” A person with his temperament and behavior, as exhibited time after time on this blog, renders him unsuitable to be a teacher.” But you don’t have any first hand experience with Koolo’s “temperment and behavior”, you’ve never met him. What you object to are his words. So you believe he needs counceling because you don’t like what the man says or how he says it. You would destroy a mans livlyhood, reputation, career, family, finances and more because you believe his words are too dangerous to allow him around children. Or do you really believe he would talk to a child the way he talks to you?

  27. Gregory is maybe in hot water. But libs always get a pass.

    NBC Asked DC Police for OK to Use Clip, Were Denied
    Tuesday, 25 Dec 2012 04:16 PM

    Washington D.C. police told NBC News prior to Sunday’s broadcast of “Meet the Press” that it was not allowed to use a high-capacity gun clip as a prop during an interview with National Rifle Associate CEO Wayne LaPierre.

    “NBC contacted [the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department] inquiring if they could utilize a high-capacity magazine for their segment,” Gwendolyn Crump, a police spokeswoman, said in an email to Politico. “NBC was informed that possession of a high capacity magazine is not permissible and their request was denied.”

    Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/gregory-gun-magazine-lapierre/2012/12/25/id/468989?s=al&promo_code=114B9-1#ixzz2GGzJNoql

  28. Hoagie displays a figment:

    It has everything to do with political disagreements unless you are suggesting Koolo is a homosexual pedofile since that’s what the church was covering up. That’s not what you’re saying is it WW? Therefore, the only conclusion we can draw is that you think he should be tossed from teaching because he’s conservative. Perhaps we could make it a crime like DWI, we’ll call it TWC, Teaching While Conservative. Intolerable! Cast him aside, ruin his reputation, destroy his career…he’s a conservative and we’ll have none of that around our kids.

    No, Hoagie, my point about koolo has nothing whatsoever to do with his conservativism. Nevertheless, it looks as though you have assigned yourself the task of telling me what I meant. Sorry, Hoagie, you have neither the qualifications nor the power to do what you just did, although I recognize well your own tendency to dominate in a perverse sort of way, as demonstrated routinely on this blog.

    You would destroy a mans livlyhood, reputation, career, family, finances and more because you believe his words are too dangerous to allow him around children.

    Absolutely! I believe the welfare of students rises above any concern which you have expressed above for a teacher. Thus, by his own behavior, he is jeopardizing his “livlyhood, reputation, career, family, finances and more”.

    I repeat:

    Look at what happened when some of the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church remained silent about what was going on with some children in their midst. Remaining silent is not an option for me.

    I am pretty sure you will agree, Hoagie: We must not stand by while our children are in danger of being victimized.

  29. Yorkshire provided this quote from the DC Metropolitan Police:

    “NBC contacted [the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department] inquiring if they could utilize a high-capacity magazine for their segment,” Gwendolyn Crump, a police spokeswoman, said in an email to Politico. “NBC was informed that possession of a high capacity magazine is not permissible and their request was denied.”

    This is bordering on the ridiculous. Using the clip as a display is not equivalent to being in permanent possession of same. Whatever happened to using good judgment?

  30. Finally, Mr Editor, what you perceive to be a threat to koolo, is stated with good reason. A person with his temperament and behavior, as exhibited time after time on this blog, renders him unsuitable to be a teacher. My “threat”, which you know well is impossible for me to carry out. Let us hope that he is capable of coming to reasonable behavior required of a teacher after some counseling, but I won’t sit by silently on this issue. If this earns my being banned from this blog, so be it.

    LOL. Here we are again — in the exact same place as before. Perry renews his threats, continues to ramble about how I am unsuitable for my job merely b/c I make him look foolish in here by either 1) refuting his laughable talking points, 2) pointing out his hypocrisy, and 3) challenging his ridiculous double standards. Look at how Perry has addressed this WA Norman — he branded him a “stalker,” just as he did me when I began posting here way back when. That’s what he does: When he doesn’t like you, he’ll label you whatever. Then, as the ante gets “upped,” he posts about how you “need help,” asks if “your family members approve,” and lastly he’ll threaten you. This last resort usually arises when one uses Perry’s own tactics are thrown right back at him. This makes him mad, you see. “Koolo is a danger to his kids,” he says. Whereupon I retort that Perry “is a danger to his wife, children and grandchildren.” This is followed by a rigorous defense of himself by Perry, pointing out how “good” a father, etc., he is, followed then by threats to me if I don’t cease. It’d be so boring if Perry wasn’t dangerous.

    The bottom line? Perry wants to engage in outrageous behavior in here with impunity. His last instance of such was insinuating that Editor is OK with the slaughter of children, followed by me telling Perry what he could go do. Such a remark by me was certainly warranted; however, our Editor believed it prudent to reprimand me, while ignoring yet another threat made by Perry. Amazing. Truly amazing.

    And Editor? Did you see above? Perry said that if his continued threats result in his banning, so be it. Your suspensions of him haven’t worked. Your myriad warnings haven’t worked. You’ve reached the end of your fuse, Editor, yet you continue to do nothing. But I’ll make it easy on you: When I said above that I was “outta here,” I meant as in “for good.” Hube had good reason to do same b/c Perry knew all about him. I, however, while not facing a similar situation, certainly may, but I’m just fed up with the same ridiculous double standard bullshit he spews day after day … which he then makes incredibly personal.

    Perry refuses to cease his infantile double standards and threats, no matter what you do/say to him. He is a cancer to this site because he firmly believes in one standard for himself, and one for everyone else. And whatever you do to him, he doesn’t stop. This is your prerogative, of course, Editor; however, it has become a ridiculous one. One which I will no longer participate in.

  31. I am pretty sure you will agree, Hoagie: We must not stand by while our children are in danger of being victimized.

    See, Editor? Now, based on my comments here on this blog, I am akin to the pedophiles of the Catholic Church. While this disgusting inanity demands another “F*** you,” I am sure you’ll just reprimand me for that, while ignoring the outrageous comment.

    If this comment is to stand, then Perry probably keep his wife imprisoned in his basement whilst torturing her every now and then, and when his grandkids come over he probably relishes molesting them. If I knew where Perry lived, I’d call the police so that they can check on his family’s safety. After all, based on his comments in here, one can easily conclude that Perry is one unstable individual.

  32. Wagonwheel says:
    Thursday, 27 December 2012 at 12:32

    Yorkshire provided this quote from the DC Metropolitan Police:

    “NBC contacted [the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department] inquiring if they could utilize a high-capacity magazine for their segment,” Gwendolyn Crump, a police spokeswoman, said in an email to Politico. “NBC was informed that possession of a high capacity magazine is not permissible and their request was denied.”

    This is bordering on the ridiculous. Using the clip as a display is not equivalent to being in permanent possession of same. Whatever happened to using good judgment?

    So you are saying if someone asks if they are breaking the Law by do this, and law officials say “Yes”, it’s OK for the out of touch people at NBC to just break the law? Do you recommend breaking the law in spite of knowing different?

  33. Well now, koolo is back in full force. I didn’t think he would have the discipline to stay away. But now he has decided to triple down. Have at it koolo. Your screed, falsehood, and attacks do not merit a truthful and rational reply. Instead, they make my case for your dismissal as a teacher of our children in DE that much stronger, as well as your desperate need for serious counseling, as your anger and hatred are overwhelming your persona.

  34. Along with his multitudinous falsehoods and exaggerations, I choose to highlight this one particular outright lie by this infamous koolo:

    His last instance of such was insinuating that Editor is OK with the slaughter of children, followed by me telling Perry what he could go do.

    First I used a figure of speech known as hyperbole, then I directly stated that obviously our Editor would not be OK with slaughtering children. This was in the context of the horrendous event in Newtown, and my strong opposition to the assault rifle used by the murderer, that that kind of weapon has no place and should be banned.

    Koolo, (Deleted because I’ve had enough of this shit. Next post NOT ON THE EFFIN’ SUBJECT WILL BE EFFIN DELETED. WHAT THE HELL DO ALL THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS DO WITH David Gregory Being A JERK? Ys)

  35. Koolo’s “own behavior” here has given no indication that he as a teacher is victimizing kids. You have no proof, no evidence that Koolo has in fact “victimized” anybody. You are making false assumtions about the mans character and his relationship with his students. And based on your own suppositions, assumptions, projections and hallucinations presumes to accuse Koolo of a crime against children. I’ll repeat, you have no evidence that Koolo has vicimized anybody. Let alone his pupils. You accuse him because of his politics, or because you don’t like the way he addresses you neither of which show any indication of how he treats or addresses his students, does it? You seem compelled by virtue of being an emotional wreck to keep on running off at the mouth when by now any reasonable man would have shut the hell up and dropped the subject. Perhaps your mission is not to opine but rather to drive everyone who disagrees with you from the site.

  36. I disapprove of your final sentence.

    Actually, Koolo was 100% right. Every time I think Perry can’t sink any lower, well, he then goes and proves me wrong. Notice how every argument with him eventually becomes personal? He’s now using the gun control argument to accuse YOU of wanting children murdered. This, of course, after threatening Koolo’s job multiple times (and lying about it) as well as accusing Hoagie of being a felon.

    Perhaps it’s time to shut this blog down for good. To paraphrase the Who, meet the new blog, same as the old blog. This new blog has, unfortunately, attracted the same cast of characters and the same arguing style. Nothing really has changed at all. And trying to reason with someone like Perry is as pointless as teaching a dog to play the violin.

  37. WW says: “First I used a figure of speech known as hyperbole,….”

    No you did not Wagonwheel. “First” you stated this:

    “Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo.”

    That sir, is no hyperbole, that is a statement of your opinion of the Editor’s motives. You know it, we know it and the Editor knows it.

  38. “….and my strong opposition to the assault rifle used by the murderer, that that kind of weapon has no place and should be banned.”

    Once again, having learned nothing; the Bushmaster .223 is not an assault weapon!
    It is designed only to look like one. It was not on the assault weapon ban list, EVER! Again, your emotional baggage belies your ignorance.

  39. That sir, is no hyperbole, that is a statement of your opinion of the Editor’s motives. You know it, we know it and the Editor knows it.

    Perry is a classic narcissist. In his own warped vision, he is never wrong and nothing is ever his fault. And that explains why he sees Obama the same way.

  40. The type of gun isn’t really the issue, a 20 year old boy of normal size and reasonable coordination could kill dozens of kindergartners and their young female minders with a kitchen knife, or a baseball bat, or a tire iron, or a frozen leg of lamb for that matter, and do it in 10 or 12 minutes in the closed space of an elementary school classroom.

    Responding to Perry’s insane blather is a waste of time. Ignore the sick twisted low-brow bastard, his malignancy depends on sustenance sucked from your elan vital. Leave him to pass alone and unnoticed into the insignificance he’s earned.

  41. Yorkshire says:

    Koolo, (Deleted because I’ve had enough of this shit. Next post NOT ON THE EFFIN’ SUBJECT WILL BE EFFIN DELETED. WHAT THE HELL DO ALL THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS DO WITH David Gregory Being A JERK? Ys)

    But this passes muster, Yorkshire, is that it?

    If this comment is to stand, then Perry probably keep his wife imprisoned in his basement whilst torturing her every now and then, and when his grandkids come over he probably relishes molesting them. If I knew where Perry lived, I’d call the police so that they can check on his family’s safety. After all, based on his comments in here, one can easily conclude that Perry is one unstable individual.

    You folks are too much!

  42. And on David Gregory and the assault weapon clip he showed on his show, to say that is breaking the DC law is a stretch beyond belief, Yorkshire. Are you upset because he made LaPierre look really foolish? He does not need anyone to look really foolish?

  43. And I’m sorry for being off-topic, (which happens to happen all the time), but I have to correct Hoagie for his error:

    WW says: “First I used a figure of speech known as hyperbole,….”

    No you did not Wagonwheel. “First” you stated this:

    “Instead, our Editor apparently favors the slaughter of innocent Americans, children included, because that is our precious status quo.”

    That sir, is no hyperbole, that is a statement of your opinion of the Editor’s motives. You know it, we know it and the Editor knows it.

    Well sure, if you select out that statement, it does not sound like hyperbole. Why did you not post my second statement, in which I stated that I know our Editor would not do that? That then makes the first statement hyperbole, at least to those not politically motivated!

    It is notable, Hoagie, how you manage to overlook the outrageous statements made by your political buddies. This is why credibility diminishes. But what the hey?

  44. Wagonwheel says:
    Thursday, 27 December 2012 at 15:49

    And on David Gregory and the assault weapon clip he showed on his show, to say that is breaking the DC law is a stretch beyond belief, Yorkshire. Are you upset because he made LaPierre look really foolish? He does not need anyone to look really foolish?

    No, it’s the double standard at work here. Libs can get away with anything. If Rush was told the same, and Rush showed a clip on TV in DC, the libs would be screaming why wasn’t he arrested on the spot.

  45. Wagonwheel, Gregory did not show an “assault weapon clip”, he held up a magazine. Do you understand the difference?

    So you have shown not to know the difference between an assault weapon and a Bushmaster, nor a clip and a magazine but we are supposed to let guys like you make gun law? BTW, IF having a high capacity magagine breaks DC law, then Gregory broke DC law. Like it or not. Or do DC laws apply to everyone but Gregory?

  46. But this passes muster, Yorkshire, is that it?

    If this comment is to stand, then Perry probably keep his wife imprisoned in his basement whilst torturing her every now and then, and when his grandkids come over he probably relishes molesting them. If I knew where Perry lived, I’d call the police so that they can check on his family’s safety. After all, based on his comments in here, one can easily conclude that Perry is one unstable individual.

    You folks are too much!

    Yes David Gregory should be arrested for breaking DC law. A Law he asked meant him.

  47. Hoagie asks:

    You would destroy a mans livlyhood, reputation, career, family, finances and more because you believe his words are too dangerous to allow him around children. Or do you really believe he would talk to a child the way he talks to you?

    I absolutely do, Hoagie. Out of the 125 to 150 middle school children koolo teaches, there are bound to be a handful fully capable of driving an adult to the wall. If you ever had the responsibility to be a classroom teacher, you would know this to be true. Teachers know this, and so do parents. Put that together with the way koolo behaves on this blog, and there you have my concern. And he has proven himself to be incapable of containing his anger and hatred. These are warning signs and alarm bells, Hoagie.

  48. Wagonwheel, Gregory did not show an “assault weapon clip”, he held up a magazine. Do you understand the difference?

    So you have shown not to know the difference between an assault weapon and a Bushmaster, nor a clip and a magazine but we are supposed to let guys like you make gun law? BTW, IF having a high capacity magagine breaks DC law, then Gregory broke DC law. Like it or not. Or do DC laws apply to everyone but Gregory?

    So in other words, Hoagie, if you hand me a magazine, then by your definition I have broken a DC law.

    You people are beyond rational belief!

  49. “And he has proven himself to be incapable of containing his anger and hatred. These are warning signs and alarm bells, Hoagie.”

    Koolo has not proven anything Wagonwheel except that he can sure get under YOUR skin. You never even met the man and to assume you understand his motivations or understand him as a teacher is crazy. And when YOU insert yourself into HIS classroom you cross over to dangerous. It is you who are the danger to the children by not being able to cope with someone who disagrees without posing threats to their well being. That Wagonwheel, is unstable!

  50. “So in other words, Hoagie, if you hand me a magazine, then by your definition I have broken a DC law.”

    Not what I said. IF you are in DC, and the law prohibits one from having a high capacity magazine, and I hand you one, and the police come in and you’re holding it….who goes to jail? Therefore, if Gregory was in DC and was in posession of said magazine he should be arrested.

    Just like if DC law prohibits posession of Marajuana and you have a joint….who goes to jail?

    Why is this so hard?

  51. Wow, Perry, you are seriously nuts to think there are people on here “stalking” you. You’re the one who comes in here, espouses moonbat talking points, and then threatens peoples’ livelihoods if they disagree with you. You need help, old man.

  52. You have no right to say whether or not Koolo is qualified to be a teacher, either, regardless of whether or not he teaches in the same state as you.

  53. WW wrote:

    You would destroy a mans livlyhood, reputation, career, family, finances and more because you believe his words are too dangerous to allow him around children. Or do you really believe he would talk to a child the way he talks to you?

    I absolutely do, Hoagie. Out of the 125 to 150 middle school children koolo teaches, there are bound to be a handful fully capable of driving an adult to the wall. If you ever had the responsibility to be a classroom teacher, you would know this to be true. Teachers know this, and so do parents. Put that together with the way koolo behaves on this blog, and there you have my concern. And he has proven himself to be incapable of containing his anger and hatred. These are warning signs and alarm bells, Hoagie.

    Why, I wonder, would you believe that? You are an adult, and it’s very clear that he doesn’t like you, and he talks to you like you are an adult. He does not talk to you like you are a minor.

    Now, we expect our teachers to treat adults and children differently. For example, virtually every teacher is or at least has been sexually active. We do not in any way prohibit our school teachers from having sexual intercourse, as long as they do so with consenting adults. Were we to use your logic, we’d have to say that teachers cannot be allowed to have sex with consenting adults, because there is no way we can expect them to not also try to have sex with minors.

    That’s a clearly ridiculous notion, but it is the logic you have been using. I note that you once taught school; if you were sexually active at the time, shouldn’t we suspect that you were trying to have sex with some of your students? After all, you seem to think that the way a teacher treats adults must be the way he also treats children!

    The final word: knock off all threats, suggestions, intimations, whatevers, that koolo or any other poster or commenter here should be reported to the police or to his employers, period. Eric thinks I should just ban you, permanently, and after twice suspending you for 15 days for this type of behavior, you have not learned your lesson. This is the last warning! Once more, and I shall take Eric’s suggested action, and impose a permanent ban!

  54. Editor says:
    Thursday, 27 December 2012 at 18:04

    WW wrote:

    ” ‘You would destroy a mans livlyhood, reputation, career, family, finances and more because you believe his words are too dangerous to allow him around children. Or do you really believe he would talk to a child the way he talks to you?’

    I absolutely do, Hoagie. Out of the 125 to 150 middle school children koolo teaches, there are bound to be a handful fully capable of driving an adult to the wall. If you ever had the responsibility to be a classroom teacher, you would know this to be true. Teachers know this, and so do parents. Put that together with the way koolo behaves on this blog, and there you have my concern. And he has proven himself to be incapable of containing his anger and hatred. These are warning signs and alarm bells, Hoagie.”

    Why, I wonder, would you believe that? …”

    Perhaps others are pondering the same question:

    A case in point that came up during that discussion was something I was not aware of, and that was the “dispositions” inquiries that are now a part of teacher education i.e. you are screened/examined as to whether you have the proper “disposition” to be a teacher, and if the screeners–at this point leftists all–don’t like your politics and approach to education, you are unlikely to graduate and get your teaching credentials.

    If it is as reported, I fail to see how this ideological inquisition is any different from the screening the Nazi’s did in pre-WWII Germany to make sure that all teachers toed the Party line, or the Communists did in the old U.S.S.R.”

  55. Put that together with the way koolo behaves on this blog, and there you have my concern

    Here we have the classic Last Refuge of the Left Wing Scoundrel, the old “I’m only doing it for the children” lie. Of course Perry doesn’t give a rat’s patoot about “The children”, he’s just doing it as a way to get revenge on Koolo for kicking his ass in debate time after time.

    There are only 3 groups of people (4, if you count Koolo himself) who have any valid reason to inquire into Koolo’s job performance. They are:

    1. Koolo’s students.
    2. The parents of those students.
    3. The administrators of the school he works in.

    Perry, we will note, belongs to none of those groups, and therefore what Koolo does in his classroom is NONE OF PERRY’S F*CKING BUSINESS !!!

    ‘Nuff said.

Comments are closed.